You just set up Norton Security on your PC and now you need to guard your Android tablet, or telephone against viruses, spyware, and different threats. In order to provide the gadgets with Norton safety as quickly as possible, I’ll explain the installation for iOS and Android little by little in this page.
What are the Requirement?
- You need an android tablet or smartphone with internet connection.
- And a laptop or PC with Norton installed on it.
- Have you already installed the software, however have not created or activated an account yet? Then you ought to do this first by using following step 1b.
Step 1a: Firstly you need to log in to Norton
- Visit www.norton.com/setup and log in to Norton with your account details.
- If you haven’t account yet?Go to step 1b.
Step 1b: Then create a Norton account
- Don’t have an account yet? Create one through clicking Create account. Enter your info into the boxes and make sure to store your password somewhere.
- Next, log in the use ofthe account you’ve simply created on the login screen, like in step 1a.
Step 2: Now Log in to the account
- Now log in with your Norton account as indicated in step 1a.
- And then press the Download Norton
Step 3: Now you have to send a download link
• Press the Send a down load link button, the yellow button at the right.
Step 4a: Send a download link
- Enter the email cope withyou useto your Android phone or tablet. This is regularly the equal email deal with your Google Play Store account is linked to.
Can’t remember this account? Grab your smartphone or tablet and unlock it. Go to the Google Play Store app and tap the menu button (the 3 horizontal lines) next to the search bar. Here you can see which account is linked to the device.
- Press the send button after entering the suitable e mail address
Step 4b: Now open the link
- Open the emailed link on the smartphone or tablet you want to install the Norton software on.
- And Open the email and scroll down.
- Click the yellow Download now
Step 5: Getting started
- An net page can be opened automatically, where you may select from 2 options.
- Select the Norton Mobile Security alternative that is the pinnacle one. Once the blue circle of the Norton Mobile Security choice is checked, press the yellow Next button.
Step 6: Download via Google Play
- On the screen, Click the discover on Google Play button.
Step 7: Install Norton mobile security
• Google Play will be opened routinely and will display you the Norton Mobile Security and Antivirus app.
• Press the green deploy button.
• The installation procedure begins. Wait for the Open button to turn inexperienced.
Step 8: Now Open it
- Your Norton app is now installed. Click the green Open
Step 9: Agree the Terms & Condition
• The Norton app will now be opened.
• Check I receive Norton’s licensing settlement and user phrases and conditions and * I’ve read and agreed to the following: Symantec/Norton’s Global privacy statement*.
Read the phrases and situations if you want to.
• Press the yellow Continue button.
Step 10: Ready to use
• The Norton app will automatically deliver a quick introduction.
• After the setup, the Norton app will automatically start a scan.
• Once the scan’s complete, you’ll realize whether or not your device includes a threat. If it does, Norton will cast off it. If it doesn’t, there’s not anything to fear about.
• Scroll thru the app if you need to test your records and change your settings.
• The set up is entire and your device is protected.
To Get Expert help visit Norton.com/setup